- 6 slices bacon, small dice
- 1 lb turkey sausage, ground
- 1 T butter
- 1 c onion, small dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 qts chicken stock, divided
3 russet potatoes, peeled, 1-½-inch cubes
- 3 T cornstarch
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 c baby spinach
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 15 minutes, press "start/stop", and add bacon. Cook until crisp. Remove bacon and drain on paper towel; set aside.
Add turkey sausage to cooker and brown. Remove; set aside.
Add butter, onions, and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add 2c chicken stock then place rack in bottom of cooker. Place potatoes on rack.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "potatoes", adjust time to 4 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
Carefully open lid and remove potatoes and rack; set aside. Add remaining chicken stock to cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and evaporated milk. Add to pressure cooker. Set to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and bring up to a simmer.
- When soup thickens to desired consistency, add Parmesan cheese, sausage, potatoes, bacon, and spinach. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Ladle into serving bowls and serve.