- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 ears corn, kernels removed
- 4 fresh zucchini, quartered, 1-inch pieces
- 2 (14.5-oz) cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 (28-oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 t oregano
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
½ c vegetable stock
- Set to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add onions and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and garlic becomes golden. Add corn and zucchini, stirring constantly. Add chickpeas. Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Add oregano, crushed tomatoes, and pour in vegetable stock. Stir well.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir. Season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. Serve.