- ⅓ C rice wine
- ½ C sugar
- 2 T ginger, minced
- 2 t garlic, minced
- ⅓ C soy sauce
- 2 lbs chicken, cut into strips
- Combine rice wine, sugar, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce into a saucepan. Bring up to a boil until thickened.
- In a separate bowl, place in chicken and pour marinade over it.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Place marinated chicken onto skewers. Place into the basket of the fryer.
- Set the fryer to 400°F.
- Cook for 10 minutes and baste with marinade halfway through cooking.
- Serve with your choice of rice or sauce.