Wings with Smoked Paprika & Toasted Cumin
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 8 oz butter, melted
- 3 T smoked paprika
1½ T cumin
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Rinse chicken wings and pat dry with paper towel.
- Cut to disjoint the wing pieces and discard the tips.
- Place into bowl add 4 oz of melted butter, Toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place into round roasting pan. Cook at 360°F 50/50 for 12 to 14 minutes until internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Pour wings and pan drippings into a bowl. Pour remaining 4 oz of butter on top. Add paprika and cumin. Toss.
- Place into a bowl and serve.
Serve with blue cheese dressing or ranch buttermilk dressing, carrots, and celery sticks.