Wild Rice with Pecans & Chives
- 2 c wild rice
- 6 c water
- 1 t sea salt
- ½ c chopped or whole pecans
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T fresh chopped chives
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, diced
- 2 T hazelnut oil
- ½ c chives
- ½ c cranberries, dried (optional)
- Combine rice, water, and salt in Duet. Add vinegar.
- Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Press “PRESSURE COOK”. Press “PROG” and use “START/PAUSE” dial to set to “Grains” and cook for 25 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Fluff rice with fork. Fold in pecans. Add chives and Granny Smith apples. Finish with hazelnut oil.