- 4 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
1 red bell pepper, ¼-inch julienne
1 green bell pepper, ¼-inch julienne
1 yellow bell pepper, ¼-inch julienne
1 orange bell pepper, ¼-inch julienne
1 red onion, large, ¼-inch julienne
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Vegan cheese (garnish)
- Salsa (garnish)
- Cilantro leaves (garnish)
- 3 T garlic, minced
¼ c onion, minced
- 2 T chili powder
- 3 T orange zest
- 2 T lime zest
½ c orange juice
- 3 T lime juice
⅓ c extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 t cumin, ground
½ t sea salt
½ t freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE MARINADE
- Add all marinade ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. In a bowl, add all vegetables. Pour in half marinade. Mix well.
- Set to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add vegetables, cooking in batches, if necessary, until all are soft. Remove and transfer vegetables to pressure cooker. Pour in remaining marinade into cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "steam/veggies" and adjust for 2 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and serve vegetables in heated tortillas. Garnish fajitas with vegan cheese, salsa, and cilantro leaves.