Vegetarian Ramen Noodle Soup
- 1 T sesame oil (or chili oil)
- 1 c white onions, thin sliced
- 1 c carrot, julienned
- 1 T fresh ginger, peeled, minced
- 1 c cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 c baby spinach
- 2 T soy sauce
- 6 c vegetable stock
- 1 (8.5-oz) pkg. ramen noodles
- 4 green onions, sliced thin (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. When hot, add onions, carrots, and ginger. Sauté until onions are soft and translucent.
- Add mushrooms. Stir. Add baby spinach and soy sauce.
- Pour in stock. Add ramen noodles.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and garnish with green onions.