Twice-Baked Potatoes with Wisconsin Sharp Cheddar
- 2 baking potatoes, washed
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 oz unsalted butter, softened
- 2 oz sour cream
- ½ c Wisconsin yellow cheddar
- 2 oz heavy cream
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Place potatoes on grill and bake at 360°F 50/50 for 30 minutes. When done, knife should pierce the skins easily.
With sharp knife, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scrape out insides into a mixing bowl, being careful not to tear the shell. Leave small rim of potato intact for support. Lay hollowed out potato shells on a round roasting pan.
Smash potatoes into the butter and sour cream. Add cheese, milk, seasoned salt, chives, and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Fill potato shells with filling. Fill shells so they look abundant and heaping. Top each potato with a little more grated cheese.
- Place them on grill andcook at 350°F 50/50 for 10 minutes until golden brown. Serve.