- 2 russet potatoes
- ½c sour cream, plus extra (for garnish)
- ½c chopped broccoli
- 5 slices chopped bacon, cooked
- 1T sea salt
- 1T freshly ground black pepper
- 1T butter
- ¾c milk
- ¾c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2T chopped chives (for garnish)
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 48. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to place your food into the unit and start Stage 1 (390˚F for 40 minutes). Place the potatoes in the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 1.
- While the potatoes are baking, combine the sour cream, broccoli, bacon, salt, pepper, butter, and milk in a medium bowl and it set aside.
- The unit will beep 3 times, Open the door, remove the fully baked potatoes and let them cool. While the potatoes are cooling, close the door and the unit will move to Stage 2 (140˚F for 30 minutes) to keep the unit warm.
- When the potatoes are cool to the touch, cut each in half lengthwise and scoop the inside of the potato into the bowl with the sour cream mixture. Stir to combine, then put the potato mixture back into the skins and sprinkle them with cheddar cheese.
- When the unit beeps three times to begin Stage 3 (350˚F for 8 minutes), open the door and return the potatoes to the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 1.
- Close the door to begin Stage 3. When finished, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- Transfer the potatoes to a serving tray and top them with sour cream and chives.