- 2 russet potatoes
- ½ c of sour cream, plus extra (for garnish)
- ½ c of chopped broccoli
- 5 slices of chopped bacon, cooked
- 1 T salt
- 1 T black pepper
- 1 T butter
- ¾ c milk
- ¾ c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 T chopped chives
Place potatoes on Mesh Tray. Place Mesh Tray with potatoes in position 1. Cook at 390°F for 35-40 min. or until soft in the middle.
While potatoes are baking, combine sour cream, broccoli, bacon, salt, pepper, butter, and milk in medium bowl; set aside.
- Once fully baked, remove potatoes from Brio and let cool.
- When potatoes are cool to the touch, cut each in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides.
- Add removed potato to sour cream mixture and stir to combine.
- Place potato mixture back in skins and place on Mesh Tray. Place into position 1.
- Bake potatoes at 350°F for 8-10 min..
- Remove. Let potatoes cool for 3-5 min.. Transfer to serving tray and top with sour cream, cheese, and chives.