Make this delicious dish using your Thanksgiving leftovers!
- 2c turkey, diced
- 1T butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 carrots, peeled, cut into rounds
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 6c turkey stock
- 1t sea salt
- Egg noodles, cooked
- Set to "sear" and add butter.
Once butter has melted, add onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Add carrots and celery and sauté.
- Add diced turkey and turkey stock.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 5 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open. Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Serve soup over cooked egg noodles.