Turkey Sausage Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ c leeks, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 c turkey breakfast sausage, large dice
- 6 eggs
- 1 c heavy cream
- ¾ c milk
- 1 c white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 c Hawaiian bread, diced into 1-inch cubes
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix olive oil, leeks, mushrooms, onions, and sausage together in 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place pan in Bravo and roast at 360°F for 6 min., pausing halfway to stir.
While sausage mixture is cooking, combine eggs, heavy cream, milk, and white cheddar in a bowl. Mix until eggs are incorporated; set aside.
- When sausage mixture is done, add bread cubes to egg mixture in bowl. Mix with sausage mixture in pan. Mix well to combine. Cook at 300°F for 20-25 min.