Turkey Pot Pie
- ¼ c unsalted butter
- ½ large onion, peeled, diced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 2 lbs. uncooked boneless skinless turkey breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 c turkey broth
- 1 stalk celery, diced
½ c frozen peas
1½ t fresh thyme, minced
- 1 T fresh Italian parsley, minced
2 t kosher salt
- ½ t black pepper
½ c heavy cream
¼ c all-purpose flour
Ready-made pie crust
- Program the Duet for combo cooking: Press “COMBO COOKING”. “pressure cook” will be displayed. Press “PRESSURE”. Press “SEAR” and set for 8 min. Press “PRESSURE” again and set time for 5 min. Press “PRESSURE”. Press “SEAR” and set time 2 minutes.
- Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Press “COMBO COOK” a second time. “air fry” will be displayed. Set temperature to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 10 minutes. Now the recipe is set and ready to cook.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to sear. Allow the Duet to preheat (in sear function) for 5 minutes. After 5 min., add butter to pot. When melted, add onions, carrot, celery, and garlic, and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Add turkey and broth to the pot. Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Make sure the pressure release valve is in the “CLOSE” position.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin pressure cooking.
When done, quick release the pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position. Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Press “START/PAUSE” to begin to sear. Add remaining ingredients to pot, except pie crust. Stir until sauce thickens and bubbles, about 2 minutes.
- Lay pie crust evenly on top of filling mixture, folding over edges if necessary. Make a small cut in center of pie crust so that steam can escape during baking.
- Place on the Duet Air Fryer Lid. Press “START/PAUSE” to cook for 10 minutes.
- When done, remove pot from Duet and place on a heat-resistant surface. Let rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.