Tumeric Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 T olive oil
- ½ t turmeric
- ¼ t chili flake
- Pinch of salt and pepper
Set your Bravo to "Roast" and preheat at 425°F.
- Toss your cauliflower in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, turmeric, and chili flake.
- Place cauliflower on Baking Pan and set Cooking Rack onto middle position in your Bravo.
- Set your Bravo to 425°F for 35 minutes.
- Once finished cooking carefully remove from your oven, serve and enjoy .