Triple Cheese Pizza
2½ C flour
- 1 t sugar
- ½ t active dry yeast
- Pinch of salt
- ½ C warm water
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ C tomato sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, grated
- In a bowl combine flour , sugar, yeast, and salt.
- Add in warm water and oil and combine.
- Scrape the dough out of the bowl onto a floured surface and knead the dough until it becomes tacky.
- Add dough back into bowl and cover and set in a warm place.
Allow the dough to rise for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Once dough has doubled, on a floured surface roll out your dough and form into a round crust.
- Begin to assemble your pizza and preheat a pizza stone in your Bravo at 400°F and heat your stone.
- Brush olive oil onto your dough then spread on tomato sauce. Evenly spread garlic, and then sprinkle on cheese. Finish with salt and pepper.
Gently slide your pizza onto the heated pizza stone and set your Bravo to "Pizza" with the Cooking Rack and stone on the lowest setting.
- Cook for 15-18 minutes at 375°F.
- Once finished use a pizza peel to remove pizza from stone and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy.