- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
2½ C chicken stock
- Pinch of salt and pepper
⅛ t cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 jalapeño, sliced, seeds removed
- 2 corn tortillas, cut into strips
Add tomato, onions, garlic, jalapeño, bell pepper, chicken stock, and seasonings into your jar.
- Close the lid. Using plunger lid, start to blend soup on speed 4 and slowly increase to 10 for 5 minutes.
Reduce speed down to 4 and add in tortillas. Blend for an additional minute.v
- Remove the lid and carefully pour into bowls.
- Garnish with sour cream, cilantro, and tortilla strips.
- Serve and enjoy.