Tomato-Stuffed Baked Zucchini
- 6 zucchini
- 4 Roma tomatoes, small dice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 c red wine
- ½ T tomato paste
- ¼ c green pumpkin seeds
- ¼ c flax seeds
- ½ c bread crumbs
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 t fresh rosemary, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Cut zucchini diagonally into 3-inch sections. Using a melon baller, scoop out zucchini flesh from each section, leaving 1/4 in. of flesh in bottom and sides of each cup. Discard contents; set cups aside.
- Pour in olive oil and add tomatoes, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper into the enamel baking pan. Place in Bravo and bake at 300°F for 4 min.
- Slide out and add wine, tomato paste, seeds, and bread crumbs. Stir incorporate and cook for additional 2 min. 300°F.
- Remove. Fill each zucchini cup with tomato mixture.
- Return cups to enamel baking pan and bake at 350°F for an additional 7 min. or until tops have browned.