⅓ c soy sauce
½ c chicken stock
¼ c rice wine vinegar
- 1 t sesame oil
- 2 T honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t fresh ginger, grated
- 2 t cornstarch
- 1 lb turkey breast, 1-inch cubes
- 1 T olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Sliced green onions (garnish)
- Cooked white rice (for serving)
- Steamed broccoli (for serving)
- In a mixing bowl, mix soy sauce, chicken stock, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch. Whisk until smooth. Season turkey with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add turkey and sear on all sides until golden brown. Add soy sauce mixture over turkey in cooker. Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "poultry". Adjust time to 10 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions. Serve with steamed broccoli and white rice.