- 16 oz pizza dough
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 oz onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 oz ground beef
- 2 T taco seasoning
- 1 c refried beans (prepared)
- 1 c cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- ½ c iceberg lettuce, sliced thin
- ¼ c black olives, sliced
- ¼ c green onions, sliced thin
- ¼ c salsa (prepared)
- ½ c sour cream (for serving)
- To cook beef, place olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick in round roasting pan. Add onions, garlic and cook at 450°F 30/90 for 2 min. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook ground beef through. Remove. Strain and reserve.
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 at 450°F 30/90 for 30 min. to get Stone hot.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 min.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Brush dough with olive oil. Evenly spoon beans on top. Top with taco-seasoned beef and cheddar cheese.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12 min. or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper. Top with lettuce, olives, green onions, and salsa. Cut into 8 slices.