Sweet Potato Leek Soup
- 1 leek, chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 C chicken stock
- 1 C water
- In a pot, add oil and begin to cook off leeks and garlic.
- Add in sweet potatoes, stock, water, salt, and pepper.
- Add contents of pot into the blender.
Using the plunger lid, set to "Soup" and blend for 5 minutes.
- Once the blending has finished, carefully remove the lid.
- Garnish with sour cream or yogurt.
- Serve and enjoy.