Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 T olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ t red peppercorn
- Green Onion
- Maple Syrup
Set your Bravo to "Roast" and preheat at 425°F.
- Toss your sweet potatoes in a bowl with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, turmeric, and chili flake.
- Place sweet potatoes on Baking Pan and set Cooking Rack onto middle position in your Bravo.
- Set your Bravo to 425°F for 20 minutes.
- Once finished carefully remove from the oven.
- Garnish with green onion and maple syrup and enjoy.