- 2 slices bread
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon all spice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup beef stock
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
Tear bread into pieces and place in milk to soak; set aside.
- Combine onions, ground beef, eggs, all spice, nutmeg, and salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Shape mixture into 10-12 balls.
- Place meatballs in Baking Pan.
- Bake at 360°F for 15 minutes.
- Melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour to make a roux.
Add beef stock and stir until thick; remove from heat.
Stir sour cream into gravy; set aside.
- Place meatballs in NuWave Brio Baking Pan.
- Add gravy to Baking Pan.
- Add Baking Pan to NuWave Brio Basket and cook at 360°F for 10 minutes.
Top with sour cream.