Stuffed Shells with Spinach & Ricotta
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
1 1½ c spinach
½ t garlic, minced
⅓ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 12 cooked large pasta shells
- 12 oz pasta sauce
¼ c mozzarella cheese
½ c water
- Add 6 oz of pasta sauce to the bottom of pressure cooker and add water.
- In a bowl, combine, ricotta, spinach, garlic, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Spoon this cheese mixture into shells and place them into the pot. Cover shells with the rest of the pasta sauce.
- Close and lock the lid and set to multi grain for 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and top with mozzarella cheese and let it melt. Serve and enjoy.