Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Goat Cheese
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red pepper, small dice
- 1 green pepper, small dice
- 1 yellow pepper, small dice
- 1 small red onion, small dice
- 4 oz fresh goat cheese
- 2 T fresh chives, minced
- Cooking spray as needed
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
Remove the black gills from portobello mushrooms. Spray mushrooms with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper.
Place portobello mushroom in Primo and cook for 2 minutes. Remove; set aside.
In round roasting pan, add olive oil, red onion, red, green, and yellow peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Cook at 350°F 50/50 for 4 minutes. Remove and let it cool.
- Fold in crumbled goat cheese and chives into peppers.
Stuff each mushroom cap with cheese mixture. Spray grill with cooking spray. Place mushrooms on grill. Cook at 350°F 50/50 for 2 minutes.
- Remove, plate, and serve.