Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1½ cups day-old bread cubes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 (4-5-ounce) bone-in pork chops
- Press Pre-Heat and set at 350°F with a cooking time of 35 minutes.
Combine bread cubes, butter, chicken broth, celery, onion, salt, and pepper in bowl; set aside.
- Lay pork chops out on a cutting board and, holding one hand on top of the pork chop and in the other hand a sharp knife, make a 1-2 inch slit on the side in the middle of the pork chop and 1-2 inch slit deep on the inside of the pork chop.
- Stuff pork chops with bread stuffing mixture and place on Reversible Rack .
- Once preheated, place Reversible Rack in NuWave Brio Basket and cook for 35 minutes, pausing halfway through to flip.