- 5 peaches
¼ c flour
¼ c sugar
- 2 T butter
½ t ground cinnamon
¼ t almond extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 c water
- Slice tops off peaches. Using a paring knife, carefully cut around and remove the pits.
- Prep crumb mix by adding flour, sugar, butter, cinnamon, almond extract, and sea salt.
- Add crumb mix into hollowed out peaches.
- Add water and steamer rack to pressure cooker and place peaches on top of rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 4 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove the peaches from the cooker and let cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.