- 4 russet potatoes, peeled, quartered
- Water, enough to fill halfway up
½ t sea salt
- 6 yellow onions
- 1 egg
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 c vegetable stock
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Add potatoes, water, and salt to pressure cooker. Close and lock lid and set to "potatoes", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
While potatoes are cooking, halve the onions and remove the center layers until only 2-3 layers remain; set aside.
- When potatoes are done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove potatoes, mash and allow to cool.
- When potatoes have cooled, add egg, salt, and pepper and mix. Spoon potato mix into center of onions.
- Add stock and rack to pressure cooker and place stuffed onions on rack. Onions will be partially submerged in liquid. Drizzle olive oil over onions and top with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil loosely and close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, remove onions and top with parsley.