- 1 store-bought pastry dough sheet
- 4 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine egg and water in small bowl to make egg wash.
- Preheat NuWave Brio to 375°F.
- Cut pastry dough into 4 (2x2-inch) squares.
- Drop 1 tablespoon strawberry preserves into center of each square.
- Fold corner of pastry square over preserves, forming a triangle.
- Seal edges with egg wash and press shut with a fork.
- Brush each turnover with egg wash and top with granulated sugar.
Once preheated, add 2 turnovers to NuWave Brio Basket and air fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Repeat air frying process with remaining turnovers.
Brushing the turnovers with the egg wash prior to cooking gives it a nice shine.