- 3 red beets, trimmed, peeled
- 3 golden beets, trimmed, peeled
- 3 striped beets, trimmed, peeled
- 1 c vegetable stock
- Add water and steamer rack to pressure cooker and place beets on steamer rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 14 minutes. Press start/stop. When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
Carefully open lid and remove beets to a cutting board. Slice beets ¼ to ½-inch slices. Enjoy plain, with your favorite dressing or as an accompaniment to a salad.