¼ c butter
- 1 leek, rinsed, small dice
- 1 white onion, small dice
- 3 qts vegetable stock (or water)
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 carrots, peeled, small dice
- 3 potatoes, peeled, small dice
⅓ c long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 c heavy cream
½ lb baby spinach
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", press "start/stop" and add butter. When melted, add leeks and onions. Cook until onion is translucent.
- Add vegetable stock (or water), asparagus, carrots, potatoes and rice.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 8 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add heavy cream and spinach. Stir until well combined. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Ladle into serving bowls and enjoy.