- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 8oz. each
- 1c breadcrumbs
- 1T butter, melted
- 1T olive oil
- ¼c chopped red pepper (optional)
- ¼c chopped yellow pepper (optional)
- ¼c chopped onions
- 1T sea salt
- 1T black pepper
- 2c fresh spinach
- ½c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Toothpicks, as needed
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board. Insert a knife in the middle of each and slice to make a pocket, then set the breasts aside.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and butter in a bowl and set aside.
- Add oil, the bell peppers, onion, salt, and black pepper to a frying pan. Sauté over a Medium heat for 3–5 minutes.
- Add the spinach to the frying pan and continue to cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture and cheese to the frying pan and combine them with the sautéed spinach mixture.
- Stuff the spinach mixture into the prepared chicken pockets and secure them with toothpicks.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 30. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Insert the Probe into one of the chicken breasts. Open the door and spray the Air Fry Basket thoroughly with cooking spray. Place the breasts in the Air Fry Basket and spray them generously with cooking spray as well.
- Slide the Air Fry Basket into Position 2 and close the door.
- Start cooking Stage 1 (400˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 60˚F), after which the unit will beep three times. Open the unit and flip the chicken.
- Close the door to begin Stage 2 (360˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 155˚F), after which the unit will double beep three times. Open the door, remove the chicken, and tent it with foil until it reaches an internal Probe temperature of 165˚F. When finished, the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
If chicken begins to brown too quickly, cover it with foil.