- 2 (1-lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 c breadcrumbs
- 1 T butter, melted
- 1 T olive oil
- ¼ c chopped red pepper (optional)
- ¼ c chopped yellow pepper (optional)
- ¼ c chopped onions
- 2 c fresh spinach
- 1 T salt
- 1 T pepper
- ½ c mozzarella cheese, shredded
Place chicken on cutting board. For each breast, on one side, insert knife in middle and slice to make a pocket; set aside.
Add breadcrumbs and butter to bowl. Stir to combine; set aside.
- Add oil, peppers, onion, salt, and pepper to a frying pan. Sauté on medium heat for 3-5 min..
- Add spinach and continue to cook until wilted.
- Add breadcrumb mixture and cheese to frying pan. Stir to combine.
- Stuff spinach mixture into prepared chicken pockets and secure with toothpicks.
Place chicken on Mesh Tray. Place Tray with chicken in position 1. Insert Probe into chicken breast. Set Probe to 165°F. Cook at 360°F for 31-35 min.
If chicken begins to brown too quickly, cover with foil.