Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- 8 ounces cleaned, dried spinach leaves
- 2 hard boiled eggs
¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
¼ tablespoon black pepper
- 3 strips bacon, diced
- Cook diced bacon until crisp. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon grease or use 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Pat bacon with paper towel, then set aside.
- Sauté sliced mushrooms in the bacon grease or olive oil on high until soft.
- Add vinegar and pepper to the mushrooms. Allow to let cook on high for 30 seconds.
- Add bacon into mushroom mixture, heat for 30 seconds and turn off.
- Place spinach on plate. Sprinkle spinach with chopped eggs and pour dressing on top. Serve warm.