Spinach & Potato Soup
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, thin sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
4 potatoes, peeled, ½-inch cubes
- 6 c baby spinach
- 2 T soy sauce
- Black pepper
- 6 c vegetable stock
- 1 lime, juice
- Sea salt
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", press "start/stop", and add oil. When oil is hot, add onions and garlic. Cook until onions are soft and lightly golden in color.
- Add potatoes and spinach.
- Add soy sauce, pepper, and vegetable stock.
- Close and lock lid. Set cooker to "soup", adjust time to 8 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add lime juice. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Serve and enjoy.