Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Sauces, jams & condiments
- 1 (10-oz) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed, rough chop
- 1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained, rough chop
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, small dice
- 4 oz cream cheese
½ c heavy cream
½ c Greek yogurt, plain
½ c Parmesan cheese
1-½ c mozzarella cheese, shredded divided
- 1 c water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add spinach, artichoke, garlic, onion, cream cheese, heavy cream, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and 1c mozzarella cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to a baking pan that will fit into pressure cooker and cover with aluminum foil. Add water to pressure cooker along with steaming rack and place baking pan on steamer rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "bake", and adjust time to 10 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
Carefully open lid, remove baking pan and remove foil. Top dip with remaining ½c mozzarella cheese.
- Serve hot with toasted bread and/or tortilla chips.