Spicy Broiled Dorade Fish
- 1 Dorade whole fish
- Oil (brushing on top of fish)
- ¼ t garam masala powder (to sprinkle on while grilling)
- 1½ t ginger garlic paste
- 1½ t Red chili powder
- ¼ t turmeric powder
- 1 t vegetable oil
- 1 T Lemon juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Lemon wedges
- 4 to 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 to 4 green chilies, slit or halved
- ½ c chopped cilantro
For the Marinade
Stuffing for Fish cavity
- In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients together.
- Clean and wash the whole fish in cold water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Using a sharp knife, make a few diagonal gashes about ½-inch deep on each side of fish.
- Rub marinade on fish. Coat the insides of fish and in incisions as well, especially in slits.
- Place stuffing ingredients in the fish cavity, on the bottom of fish between the fins. Cover and let refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil for 500°F.
- Brush fish with oil using a pastry brush. Place on baking pan with broiler rack. Broil for 5 min. Flip and cook 5 more min. Sprinkle fish with garam masala powder while cooking.