Spiced Avocado Fries with Creole Sauce
- 2 avocados
- 4 T ground coriander
- 3 limes, juice and zest
- 2 c oats
- 1 T dried or fresh basil
- 2 T taco seasoning
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c mayonnaise
1 T brown mustard
2 t Cajun seasoning
1 t lemon juice
For Dipping Sauce
- Cut avocados in half and remove skin and pit (seed). Slice avocado (similar to potato wedges).
- Squeeze lime juice over avocado and season with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and coriander.
- In a food processor, add lemon zest, oats, basil, and taco seasoning. Pulse until bread crumb consistency is reached. Put mixture into a shallow dish.
- Take avocado slices and bread each with the oat mixture. Arrange slices in the Air Fry Basket. Do not overlap slices.
- Place on Air Fryer Lid. Press “AIR FRY” and set to 400°F and cook for 6 min. Flip avocado slices and set to cook for an additional 6 min.
In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, brown mustard, Cajun seasoning, and lemon juice. Mix all together and pour into a dipping sauce container; set aside.
- When done, remove avocado. Before serving, squeeze remaining lime juice on top. Serve with Creole Sauce.