Spiced Avocado Fries with Creole Sauce
- 2 avocados
- 4 T ground coriander
- 3 limes, juice and zest
- 2 c oats
- 1 T dried or fresh basil
- 2 T taco seasoning
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 1 T brown mustard
- 2 t Cajun seasoning
- 1 t lemon juice
For Dipping Sauce
- Cut avocados in half and remove skin and pit (seed) for each. Slice avocado into wedges.
- Squeeze lime juice over avocado and season with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, and coriander.
- In a food processor, add lemon zest, oats, basil, and seasoning. Pulse until bread crumb consistency is reached. Put mixture into a shallow dish.
- Take avocado slices and bread them with the oat mixture. Arrange slices in Basket. Do not overlap.
- Set to 400°F for 6 minutes. Flip the avocado slices and set to cook for an additional 6 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, brown mustard, Cajun seasoning, and lemon juice. Mix well and pour into a dipping sauce container.
- Before serving, squeeze remaining lemon juice on top of Creole Sauce and serve on side with avocado.