Spanish Seafood Paella
- 1 c green bell peppers, diced
- 1 c red bell peppers, diced
- 1 c onions, diced
- 2 c short-grain rice, uncooked
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 t sea salt
- ½ t saffron
⅛ t ground turmeric
- 1¾ c vegetable stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 c firm white fish (of choice), cut up into medium-sized cubes
- ½ lb clams
- ½ lb shrimp
- ½ lb mussels
- Press “SEAR” and add olive oil, onions, and bell peppers. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add rice and saffron to cooker. Set for an additional 2 minutes.
- When done, add all seafood and pour in stock. Add turmeric, sea salt, and bay leaf.
- Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Press “PRESSURE COOK”. Press “PROG” and use “START/PAUSE” dial to select “Meat/Poultry”. Press “TIME” and adjust for 12 minutes.
- When done, natural release, 2 minutes. Afterward, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position.
- Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure. Gently stir, mixing the paella. Serve.