Southeast Asian Rib Eye Steaks
- 4 (14-oz) ribeye steaks
- Sea salt to taste
- Cooking spray
- 1 T dry mustard, plus 1t extra
- 1 T dark brown sugar
- 2 T warm water
- 10 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 t onion powder
- 2 t garlic powder
- 2 t ground ginger
- 2 t freshly ground black pepper
- Season steaks with salt and let them stand at room temperature for 10 min.
- In a bowl, combine dry mustard, brown sugar and warm water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spread the paste on both sides of steaks and let marinate for 1 hour. Insert Probe into meat. Set the Probe for 120°F.
- Spray the enamel baking pan with cooking spray. Set the Bravo for (TOP only) at 500°F. Cook until an internal temperature of 120°F . Remove and let steaks rest before serving.