Smoked Sausage Rice Skillet
- 1 (14 oz) package Smoked Sausage, diagonally cut into ¼-inch slices
¼ c olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 (10 oz) broccoli, thawed
½ c chicken broth or water
½ c tomato sauce (prepared)
2 c instant rice (cooked)
½ c shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat Bravo bake 350°F. In 10-inch nonstick round roasting pan, heat olive oil and crushed garlic, stir in smoked sausage slices and cook until smoked sausage is browned. Add pepper, onion, broccoli, chicken broth and tomato sauce and simmer for about 8 minutes until vegetables are tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- In the meantime, Stir rice into the roasting pan, sprinkle with cheese and serve.