Smoked Salmon Spread
Sauces, jams & condiments
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
⅓ C sour cream
¼ C yogurt
¼ lemon, juiced
- 3 t fresh dill
- 2 t chives, sliced thin
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 oz smoked salmon, rough chop
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, chives, salt, pepper, and 2oz of the salmon into jar.
- Using the plunger lid, pulse mixture until smooth.
- Remove the lid and pour into a serving dish.
- Mix in remaining 2oz of salmon. Garnish with chives.
- Serve and enjoy.