Smoked Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Granny Smith Apples
- 1 (16-oz) pork tenderloin
- 6 oz thick-sliced applewood-smoked bacon
- 1 medium onion, small dice
- 16 oz Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored, quartered, skin left on
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lay bacon out on a clean, flat, washable surface. Center the tenderloin on bacon. Wrap the bacon around the pork. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes, onions, apples, salt, pepper, and oil. Place ingredients from bowl onto the Mesh Tray.
- Skewer tenderloin firmly onto the spit of the Rotisserie Skewer. Position pork with Rotisserie Skewer into Brio, placing one end of Skewer into Hole and other into Bracket. See “Rotisserie Skewer Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more.
- Place Mesh Tray with ingredients in position 1 underneath pork. Press “rotisserie”. Set to 375°F for 40 min..
- Using a handheld meat thermometer, check to see that internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.