- 3 quarts water
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1½ pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or butter
- Sea salt to taste
- Set Skillet to 420ºF, add water and salt and bring to a boil.
- Place in potatoes and let boil for 10 minutes or until fork tender.
- Unplug Skillet and drain potatoes.
- While potatoes are still warm, place potatoes one at a time on a cutting board and firmly mash down so the potato is flattened. Sprinkle sea salt on both sides of potato.
- Plug in Skillet, set to 400ºF and add oil or butter.
- Place each potato in the Skillet with a spatula and brown on both sides.