Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 8 slices of bacon, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz ranch dressing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Pinch of salt and pepper
½ c water
- Add chicken breast to pressure cooker.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cover with glass lid, set to "slow cook", adjust for 4 hrs, and press "start/stop".
- When finished, carefully remove lid and shred the chicken.
- Toss chicken in cream sauce mixture. Serve with a pasta dish or on a slider.