- 8 oz ground beef
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 dinner rolls
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 390˚F and set cooking time at 10 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Form the ground beef into 2 (4 oz). patties and season with salt pepper and garlic.
- Once ready, add burgers to Fry Pan Basket and cook.
- Open Air Fryer, top each burger with cheese, set cooking time for 1 minute and cook until cheese has melted.
You can adjust the cooking time, depending on the level of doneness you prefer your burgers.