- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- ½ pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ pound scallops
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked
- ¼ cup white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all marinade ingredients in NuWave Twister and blend until combined.
- In medium bowl, toss shrimp and scallops in marinade until coated.
- Heat large sauté pan on Medium-High (375°F).
- Add scallops and shrimp and cook for 2 minutes per side until browned.
- Add white wine and garlic to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add butter and lemon juice and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp turns pink and scallops turn opaque.
- Stir in red pepper flakes, lemon zest, parsley and cooked pasta, tossing to coat well.
- Season pasta with salt and pepper and serve.