Shrimp and Grits
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup grits
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp (16-20 count)
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup scallions chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Add water to Skillet and set to 400ºF.
- When it reaches a boil, reduce to 300ºF, stir in grits and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and seasonings, reduce to 225ºF, give it one more stir and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add scallions and cheese, cover and turn off.