Sesame-Ginger Rice with Broccoli
- 1c rice
- 2c water
- 1lb broccoli florets, blanched
½c chopped red bell pepper
¼c sliced slivered almonds
⅓c seasoned rice vinegar
- 2T soy sauce
- 1T sesame oil
- 2T water
- 2T ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
⅛t (pinch) red pepper flakes
- Combine rice, water, and sesame oil in pressure cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "rice" and adjust for 4 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and add chopped red pepper, almonds, and broccoli.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and pour over rice mixture. Toss to combine.