Seafood Alaskan Cod with Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 pts cherry tomatoes
- 1 t sea salt
½ t black pepper
- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs Alaskan cod
- 1 T lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 T butter
- 6 sprigs fresh dill
- 1 c dry white wine
- Lemon juice
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
- Toss tomatoes in salt, pepper, and oil and place on a piece of aluminum foil. Form edges with aluminum foil so that any juices that flow will not spill from foil.
- Season cod with lemon pepper seasoning. Place cod on top of tomatoes and top cod with butter, dill, and drizzle oil over all if it.
- Place steamer rack in pressure cooker and add wine. Place foil with cod on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "fish", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove steamer rack. Plate cod on serving dishes with tomatoes. Top with lemon juice and parsley. Serve with white or brown rice.